A well trained dog is fun and interesting to be around while on the other hand, a poorly trained dog is hardly welcome in public. The following are a list of behavior to look out for when deciding how well trained a dog is.
- They welcome visitors without too much excitemen
- They do not create a mess when left alone.
- They do not cause public tension and fear when having a walk in the street
- They do not blindly trust strangers
- Tolerate frustration and stress
- They are used to the noise and sound of everyday life.
One of the best ways of teaching a dog good manners is through proper socialization.It helps them get used to the rhythm of their environment therefore, it is important to socialize your dog as soon as possible. Developing best method of dog training includes but not limited to following these guides:
- You should always reward good behavior by using positive reinforcement such as treats, toys and pats. This encourages your dog to repeat learnt behavior
- .Teach your dog one order at a time and try not to introduce new ones until he has correctly understood the first.
- Use calm and firm tones when issuing verbal command to your dog. The expression of your voice must be joyful and positive . Try not to scream and act aggressively toward your dog this hostile practice can frighten the dog to the point where he associates his master with negativity.
- Train your dog in a place without distraction, then gradually increase stimuli.
Because each dog has his own unique character and temperament, no two dogs learn at the same pace. To achieve lasting results, training should be consistent. You should take every opportunity to discourage your dog when he does something you consider non acceptable. For example, if you catch your dog peeing on the carpet, say NO! in a firm tone and take him to the dedicated place where he can do his business. With time, he will associate actions with certain reactions and try to avoid them.
Drainage points are the only rigid pipes that attach to your garbage disposal. Drain outlets attach to the surrender sides by screw-on flanges and connect to P-traps or other drain fittings with slip-joint nuts. Simply tightening the screws of the outer edge often solves the elimination of drain leaks. However, damaged or deteriorated nuts/bolts cause persistent leaks and require replacement. If tightening the screws of the existing flange does not repair your leak, purchase a replacement drain drain outlet from a home improvement store or hire a plumber that provides drain cleaning services to help you out.
Disconnect the waste disposal unit or disconnect the main supply from the layout on the circuit breaker panel. Inspect the layout to locate the drain outlet pipe – this rigid plastic pipe runs on the side of the cession to a P-trap or cast gutter assembly.
Insert a screwdriver into one of the screws that hold the drain outlet drain on the side of the layout. Turn the screw clockwise to tighten. Tighten the opposite screw. Open the sink faucet and run the water through the disposal. Inspect the leakage outlet. If the leak persists, you must replace the exhaust drain outlet.
Turn the faucet clockwise around the sink. Turn the drain outlet screws counterclockwise to loosen and remove it. Follow the discharge outlet of the end of it’s connection. Grip the nut that connects the drain outlet fitting. Turn the nut counterclockwise to loosen the connection.
Remove the drain outlet from the fitting. Insert the smooth end of a replacement drain drain outlet into the fitting. Align the flange of the hose replacement with the screw holes on the side of the layout. Insert a screw into the flange and into the screw holes of the elimination. Use a screwdriver to tighten the screw. Tighten the opposite screw through the flange and into the layout.
Turn the nut clockwise from the fitting. Turn the nut until tightened by hand. Run the water through the new installation. Check the new joint for leaks. Re attach it to the disposal.
Tips and Warnings
If your disposal leaks from a drain hose, tighten the screw that holds the drain hose from the dishwasher to the drain outlet of the dishwasher from the disposal.
Never work on your equipment while it is connected to power.